Monday, March 17, 2014

HKH 6 Sponsors

We would like to welcome El Diablo Moto Shop.

El Diablo Moto Shop was established in Highland Park, CA. A community in Los Angeles in the year 2000 in my garage. At first I was just working on friends motorcycles and customizing our bikes. Since we didn't have much money, we had to experiment on our motorcycles. That was when I discovered that this was what I really wanted to do. From then on people started noticing my custom work and repairs. Word got around and the bikes kept coming. The work got to be too much for my little garage so the company had to move to a bigger location. Still the work keeps pouring in. We are now located in the heart of Highland Park. We are not a Corporate establishment. We are a custom and repairs garage with humble beginnings and we would be more than happy to have your business. We work on all Japanese and European models. - Marco



Be sure to visit their booth and give them a follow on Facebook and Instagram

No comments: