Monday, November 12, 2012

HIPPY KILLER/US VERSUS THEM Art show pics!






                                                                 



Here is a few shots from the art show over the weekend. A huge thanks to the artists, Wes Humpston, Mike Stobbe, Dave Warshaw, James Sweetin, Mikey Ratt, Little Jenny Ketchum, Emily Frye, Criminal Jesus, and Rene Sanchez.  Special thanks to James Banuelos for making me, letting me, and helping me put this thing together.  He has a great thing going down there in San Diego, and most of the artworks along with some limited Hippy Killer merch will be up in his store for a few weeks. GO check it out!
UVT FLagship Store
300 G St. San Diego CA 92101









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time man, thanks for inviting me to be a part of the experience.-Jamie Sweetin. #lordofstinkfart