There will be a custom bike and car show with special one off trophies. If you have a special talent and would like to be apart of the trophies, let us know.
There is a full bar on the location and there will be food to purchase. No coolers are allowed on the property.
We are currently working on a flyer and would like to include your company’s logo on it.
If you would like to become a Vendor
1) $50.00 for a 10x10
$80.00 for a 10x20
* tents and table are not supplied*
2) You will get your logo placement on the event flyer and t-shirt.
3) A blog post on your company with your logo and link back to your site
4) Two event wristbands. Two more wristbands can be purchased for $5.00 each
5) Shout out on the PA system during the event.
If you would like to be apart of the Show & Swap section10x10 prime ground location $ 30.00
There are also three different sponsorships available:
1. Raffle sponsorship
You donate a prize for us to raffle off during the show. Parts are a big hit, so are custom pieces. Hefty discounts on services (paint/powdercoating/etc) also go over well and you can never go wrong with t-shirts or other gear. Last year we gave away well over a $1000 worth of swag, and everyone loved it. This year we want to make it bigger and better. So what do you get if you throw in some raffle swag?
Here’s what you get:
1) Your logo & a link back to your website on The Hippy Killer Blog, http://hippykillersgarage.blogspot.com
2) A blog post about the swag you donated, along with a photo and a link back to your site.
3. Shout out and mad props over the P.A during the show.
4. Distribution of your marketing materials at the show. We’ll have a table set up with business cards, stickers, catalogs, flyers, etc… of all our sponsors. You supply the materials; we’ll put them out there. Stickers are particularly popular.
You can send in your donations to:
Lisa Ballard – 3401 Spruce Street- Lake Elsinore, Ca 92530
2. Event Sponsorship= 200.00
1.) A free 10x10 space to sell your wears (table and tent not supplied)
2.) Banner placement at the stage
3.) Your logo placement on the event flyer and event t-shirt
4.) A blog post about your company, along with a photo and link back to your site on The Hippy Killer Blog http://hippykillersgarage.blogspot.com
5.) Shout out over the PA system through out the day.
6.) Four wristbands for the event
3. Bike and Car Show Trophies
We are looking for some talented souls to donated cool one off trophies. For example Duane Ballard of Duane Ballard Custom Leather has agreed to create a custom wall plague for one of the bike show awards.
1) A blog post about your company, along with a photo and link back to your site on The Hippy Killer Blog http://hippykillersgarage.blogspot.com/
2) Your logo on the event flyer and T-shirt
We are working on how many are needed and will update soon.
For any other question you may have please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org